Shoes




I love shoes!!! Even more so, sandals - i have to hold myself back in the summer to not buy out every store, catolog, and online webstore, Its an addiction - Last summer i purposely did not buy any shoes, mainly to see if i could. I made it but boy was it hard. I figure, if i am going to go nuts over any shoe, i can at least share with the Fam. So here is our family - 'in shoes'. There was this great sale at REI outlet on Tevas - they are thee most comfortable flip flops, they mold to your feet, and feels like youre walking on air. (I let Crystal borrow mine when she went to Hawaii and she didn't want to give them back) So i thought I would get a pair for everyone, and then i thought taking a picture would be pretty cool - probably pretty corny, but hey i like corny.

Comments

The Frechette's said…
Thats not corny... its funny! What a cute idea to take a picture :) Mary's little teva's are so dang cute!
When do I get mine? I suppose on Monday night when we bring Noah out to your place.
Love Ya

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween