McDowells



Yesterday we drove out to Tom and Marians in Rogue River to watch golf and have dinner. We always have a great visit with them. I have known them for about 20 years now, and they just moved back here after 15 years in Bend - I met Marian through working at Darex together. We instantly became freinds. We both love to garden and it is a joy walking around and seeing her beautiful plants. I bring her more flower bulbs whenever we go out there, and she is so thankful. Walt and Tom have become fast friends and they golf together frequently. They fixed oyster shooters which Walt absolutly loves, and i can not even watch them eat them, ewww. Grilled shrimp wrapped in bacon, sword steak and yahtzmans salad. I have to get that recipe for the salad, she makes it all the time and it is so yummy. Food was great, company even better. We love you Tom and Marian! We forgot how to use the timer on the camera (again) so thats why Walts not in the one with the 3 of us. Their dog Goldie and Molly are good buds, too!

Comments

The Frechette's said…
I don't like oysters either, yuck. Looks like you had a good time!
Love Ya
I like oysters quite a bit but well done!
do you remember when we were at the beach and Eldon and others were eating raw oysters - Gross

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween