Noah comes to visit

















Young mister Noah came out to the farm to hang with Grammy and Gpa for a couple hours while mommy and daddy had some time away. What a great little guy he is - so happy, but so quiet and thoughtful. He took in everything. I showed him my flower beds, the chickens and he saw Gpa riding the tractor and he watched Molly continuously. He was so fascinated with the ceiling fan on the porch - he was always looking up, exercising those neck muscles- and good for life lessones -always look up Noah, thats where the answers are!
I am so blessed that my daughter lives so close, she is such a blessing to me and I learn from her more and more all the time. She is such a great mother, daughter and freind. I love you honey

Comments

The Frechette's said…
Thanks Mom!! What a nice post. And such cute pictures! I'm going to frame the one where he's sitting on the chair, so cute!
I love you and appreciate you!

ub yvu879yu88 (that last part that doesn't make any sense is from Noah)
I love the pictures and I love the comments too. I know what you mean - I have learned so much from my children - I should be pretty intelligent by now hm?
Burbs said…
Oh denise! How blessed you are.... I love seeing those pictures of you with your grandbabies!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween