Ok Crystal I will play

5 things on my to do list:
1. Get my grandchildrens photo albums updated
2. Put my wedding pictures in the album
3. Clean my car
4. Shave my dog
5. put away winter shoes and clothes and bring out spring and summer sandals and clothes(that might be a couple weeks yet)

5 things you may not know about me:
1. I tried out for cheerleader in 7th grade (didnt make it)
2. I was nominated by my choir teacher in Jr High School all three years as gum chewing champ. 3. I used to grind my own wheat and make bread
4. I took gymnastics in 10th grade
5. I used to ride motorcyles with the 'boys on the block' when i was 14

5 things that aren't my favorite:
1. mean condescending people
2. slow drivers
3. Hollywood
4. cooking and cleaning
5. work and getting up at 5 am

5 highlights of my life:
1. my marriage to Walt & our wedding
2. My kids births and getting to know them as adults
3. my grandkids births
4. rescuing Molly from the shelter
5. Traveling with my husband

Comments

The Frechette's said…
Wow mom, I didn't know any of those things about you besides the making your own bread :)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for making me #1 on the list.

X17

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween