Grammie and Grandad visit the Frechettes







So its been maybe 2 weeks since we have seen our little munchkin, too long, and he changes everyday. He greeted us at the door (with mommy) with the bigest smile on his face, it was so great! He has such a sweet spirit - we love him so much. Crystal and Luke are wonderful parents!

Comments

Tenacious J said…
You guys are Grammie and Grandad?? I love that!!!!! You are the cutest grandparents. I love you & your kids too!!! When do you get to see Mary?
Skeem's said…
Love it!! I am so glad you snapped a picture of Crystal I've been begging her to put one up on her blog, so thanks. You have got a beautiful family and cute little grandkids, how fun to be close to all of them, I know my mom is jealous:)
love you, Nicoley

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween