Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Denise
Love the pics of the kids and grandkids! We didn't realize Crystal had another baby! They are beautiful and everyone looks so happy! Our blog site is www.sunnydays2b.blogspot.com
Love and miss ya
Emmylou Newell :)
emmylounewell@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
ok, I'm a total retard, but I guess I was confused by some of the pics. Crystal has only one baby, right? I bet the other is Elijah's little guy. Sorry, my brain is fried. Aaron is just laughing at my self realization!
Emmylou
Skeem's said…
hey aunt denise i love your blog i miss all of you over there i hope someday we'll get down there to see you all. cute gran babies, but i bet you already know that:) my blog is thebeaminskeems.blogspot.com take care and love and miss you
Nicole Skeem
I like your picture album - next best to the real thing!
I would like to hold those babies in my arms.
I love you,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween