I havent posted in awhile and i have so many pictures to share. My laptop has been at the Dr for 3 weeks and i just got it back yesterday however, i cant seem to get back on the internet - soooo frustrating!!!! I love you all, and i hope for a very good year for 2009 for everyone. Our 2008 was good and we have so many blessings to be thankful for. I only hope and pray 2009 will be as good. Love Denise and Walt
Popular posts from this blog
Halloween
After months of planning, its finally Raggedy Ann and Andy such a cute couple dont you think toasting with the princess and frog steppin out Raggedy 'Andrew' Siblings Jordan, Autumn and Bobby Birthday girl Autumn and her hubby Joe she IS a princess - these were cupcakes. Friday the 30th we went to Lisa's 2nd annual halloween party. this year she had it on the 30th, because it was her daughters 30th birthday - there was a live band, and it was outside - tents erected -stand up heaters, a fire pit. what a great time of year - fun time. We went over to Lo...
Comments