July 4th in Bend Oregon

Comments

The Frechette's said…
Looks like you guys had fun! Wish we could of been there!
Anonymous said…
Your grandkids are so adorable! How fun that they are pretty close in age! A couple of pictures remind me of my babies when they were little...Hope you guys are doing well! Come stay with us sometime, we have plenty of room! Love ya!
Emmylou
Burbs said…
How fun and how adorable!!! I sure had fun with my babies in Utah....I feel bad for Arlo cause I hated to leave them. But I was glad when I got home to him. It's hard to be apart from either him or the kids!
How Fun! I wish I could be there to hold them too! They are babies for such a short time.
Love ya, Mom
Skeem's said…
You have beautiful gran babies, and children!! How fun to be close to them! We are excited to come and see you all!!
Ms. Newell said…
Your grandkids are so cute- I think Mary looks a lot like you as a baby- How cool!!!! It's so fun to be around them, watch them grow and share in their lives. What a blessing. Love ya lots!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween