Cutie Patootie chairs


I have finally finished the mini wooden chairs. I got them at an estate sale out here in the country, which was kind of sad, because the woman of the house had died and the man went to a home, and their whole life was just laid out there for everyone to go through. Sad, but i got these really great chairs and step stool. Sherry and Terry were up that weekend and went there with me too, lets see that was last summer. In the fall I got them all sanded down, and then when we had 100 degree weather a couple weekends ago I got them all painted. Two coats of primer and 2 coats of yellow. A little bright I know, but what a fun color. That way the grankiddies will have their own little chairs to sit in when they come out to visit, oh and when they get a little bigger too, which will be soon the way they are all growing so fast. This is such fun!!! I love you Malachi, Noah and Mary, and I did this for you.

Comments

Burbs said…
What a fun project sis! How cute those chairs are. Makes you think, someday someone's gonna go through all my stuff ~ eh? Hope there's things they can use!!! Love you
The Frechette's said…
good job mom! once Noah can sit up all by himself, he will love to sit in those brightly colored chairs!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween